Here are the modern gutters you have been looking for..
You don’t have to spend a fortune on replacing your gutters. Do it yourself. Install Rainhandlers and save money. One year money back performance satisfaction guarantee. The Rainhandler gutter is a state-of-the-art rain dispersal system invented by an M.I.T. aeronautical engineer. Now improved with three more patents, the Rainhandler gutter provides superior dispersal and strength. For two decades thousands of American homeowners have replaced messy and unsafe gutters and downspouts by installing the modern RainhandleR gutter, the proven and practical system for rainwater dispersal – never clean or maintain an old fashioned rain gutter again. Its unique Rainhandler gutters louver design allows leaves and debris to blow or wash away. Rainhandler Gutter self-cleaning dispersal system eliminates clogged, over-flowing gutters and downspouts. No ground erosion. No more destructive ice dams from frozen gutters.
The Rainhandler Gutter self-cleaning system protect you from the need to climb ladders and roofs to clean clogged gutters. No gutters, downspouts, leaders or splash blocks to detract from the natural beauty of your home.
You should look at Rainhandler
The proven and practical eavestrough system for rainwater dispersal.
- Self-Cleans: Unique louver design allows leaves and debris to blow or wash away.
- Protects Property: The self-cleaning system eliminates clogged, over-flowing eavestroughs and downspouts. No ground erosion. No more destructive ice dams from frozen eavestroughs.
- Protects You: The Rainhandler self-cleaning system protects you from the need to climb ladders and roofs for cleaning.
- Prevents Erosion: Rain runoff is converted to a 2 to 3 foot wide band of soft rain-sized droplets sprinkling the landscaping.
- Maintains Itself: The all-aluminum, never-rusting, maintenance-free Rainhandler louvers make messy, deteriorating eavestroughs and downspouts history.
- Beautifies: The Rainhandler system is practically invisible. No eavestroughs, gutters, downspouts, leaders or splash blocks to detract from the natural beauty of your home.
- Customizes: The Doorbrella accessory keeps rain runoff away when going in or out of otherwise unprotected doorways.
- Warranty: Rainhandler comes with a 25 year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Guarantees: Our guarantee is simple. You are the judge. One year money back performance satisfaction guarantee to the original purchaser.
Take advantage of cold weather stock-up SALE. Enjoy 20% OFF on all orders plus FREE SHIPPING on orders of $95 or more. Please enter code LM20 at checkout to get the discount.
1″ Horizontal Adapter$3.95
2″ Horizontal Adapter$4.95
Roof Valley Rain Diverter
Roof Valley Rain Diverter has been designed to fit most roof valleys, they prevent the runoff water from overshooting the Rainhandlers. Choose brown for a dark-colored roof and natural aluminum for a light-colored roof.
The DOORBRELLA accessory ensures that rainoff is diverted from an unprotected door to the adjacent RainhandleR section for dispersion. Mounts to your roof shingles with self-adhesive. No nails. Two, 36″ pieces. Putty seal is also included. Choose brown for a dark-colored roof and natural aluminum for a light-colored roof.
Mansard Brackets – pkg of 3
Mansard bracket, pkg. of 3. Please see “installation instructions” page. Please choose aluminum, brown or white.
When the vertical fascia board is less than 4″ inches these adapters will extend the Rainhandler low enough. Comes in packages of 3 and are available in Brown, White & Aluminum.
Extra Pkg of 3 Rainhandler Plus Mounting Brackets
(Extra) Package of 3 Rainhandler Plus Mounting brackets
1″ Angled Fascia Adapter, White, Brown, & Aluminum.
Use only when the fascia board is not vertical. Avaialable in three sizes. Order one package for each RainhandleR section. One package contains three adapters. Please choose 3/12, 6/12 or 9/12. For more info please see unusual installation instructions.
2 in. x 5 ft. Drip Edge Extension with Screws
5ft x 2″ Drip Edge Extension for extending drip edge. Drip Edge Extension for extending drip edge. Five foot section. Must use when roof edge extends less than 1.5″ from vertical fascia board. Choose brown for a dark-colored roof. Choose natural aluminum and white for a light-colored roof.
5 ft. Aluminum Gutter with Brackets & Screws
5 ft. White Aluminum Gutter with Brackets & Screws
5 ft. Brown Aluminum Gutter with Brackets & Screws
5 ft. BROWN Rainhandler with Brackets & Screws
5 ft. White Rainhandler with Brackets & Screws
5 ft. White Aluminum Rainhandler with Brackets & Screws *8888888